- Once combat has started, there is no out-of-character directions or suggestions given to other players. If a player does not understand something, I will explain.
- No rolling against other players. No pickpocketing, no persuasion, no deception, no PvP fighting unless the table as a whole approves it.
- Never roll checks "in anticipation". Please wait for me to ask for a check.
- If your dice roll off the table, play it as it lies if at all possible.
- Disagree with a ruling?
- State your case and I'll reconsider it.
- Gracefully accept the reconsidered ruling.
- Still disagree? Table it until the session is over.
- Secrets are in character. No real-life deception is permitted.
- NO EVIL CHARACTERS.
- If you cannot make it to one of the regularly scheduled games, you must tell me the day prior. If you no-show twice, barring emergencies, you are off the table.
- As a request: please no summon-focused builds.
- Your character must want to adventure.
- If you have a question, ask it as specifically as possibly. This helps me work better and faster.
- i.e., "Is there a butcher nearby?" vs. "What shops are there?"