- Close Quarters Shooter
- You are trained in making ranged attacks at close quarters. When making a ranged attack while you are within 5 feet of a hostile creature, you do not have disadvantage on the attack roll. Your ranged attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover against targets within 30 feet of you. Finally, you have a +1 bonus to attack rolls on ranged attacks.
- When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, its speed is reduced by 10 feet, to a minimum of 0, and it can’t take the Dash action until the end of its turn.
- Adapted to wearing light and medium armor, mariners can defend themselves without relying on heavy armour or bulky shields. As long as you are not wearing heavy armour or using a shield, you have a swimming speed and a climbing speed equal to your normal speed, and you gain a +1 bonus to AC.
- Titan Slayer
- You gain a +2 bonus to melee weapon attack rolls you make against creatures who are one or more size classes larger than you.
- Tunnel Fighter
- You excel at defending narrow passages, doorways, and other tight spaces. As a bonus action, you can enter a defensive stance that lasts until the start of your next turn. While in your defensive stance, you can make opportunity attacks without using your reaction, and you can use your reaction to make a melee attack against a creature that moves more than 5 feet while within your reach